Why Camel Milk?
Camel milk is a cherished food staple. It has sustained millions of people for centuries. It’s consumed in many forms: milk, cheese, fermented drinks and more. Our top-quality camel milk is all-natural, tastes great (no weird taste) and can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Camel milk is well-tolerated by people who cannot consume other dairy products.
- It’s often easily digested by lactose-intolerant individuals.
- Rich in healthy vitamins and minerals, it contains calcium and other nutrients important to kids on casein-free, gf/cf or other special diets.
- It’s highly nutritious and lower in fat than cow milk.
- The enzymes in camel milk are reported to have antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- It contains disease-fighting immunoglobulins which are very small, allowing penetration of disease antigens and boosting the immune system.
- Camel milk contains insulin, and is drunk by many people with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetics as well as gestational diabetes.
- It lacks beta casein and other common allergens found in cow milk, and may benefit children allergic to milk and other foods.
- Published medical journal articles from Christina Adams (2013), Dr. Al-Ayadhi in Saudi Arabia (2013) and Dr. Reuven Yagil (2005) showed camel milk has positive results in children with autism, improving autism symptoms and decreasing oxidative stress levels.